Suicide is basically a mental illness, and at the same time, it has a serious potential and consequence of mental disorders. The good thing about this is that it can be treated efficiently. But at this point of time, it becomes extremely important to correctly recognize some of the top symptoms of suicidal behaviour or tendency which in turn could be of a great help in saving the life of the individual with s suicidal tendency.
Referring to some books on suicide can help you to learn and easily identify the signs and symptoms of suicide.
- One of the important symptoms of suicidal behavior is an excessive amount of sadness without any obvious Moreover, the episode of extreme sadness lasts for a long duration of time.
- A sudden change in the mood of the individual can also be a warning symptom of suicide.
- A feeling of an extremely deep sense of hopelessness might be a good symptom for the identification of suicidal tendency.
- When an individual loses hope, and there is just no expectation regarding the improvement of the circumstances another vital sign of suicide.
- Having a lot of difficulties in sleeping nights after nights is a sign of concern that needs to be noted.
- Also, frequent waking up at nights without any significant reason is another symptom of suicide that needs to be addressed.
- If you notice a sudden change in the behavior or attitude of the person, it can be assumed that it is a symptom of suicidal tendency.
- Moreover, if an individual suddenly becomes least bothered or simply pays no attention regarding their appearance, then it is a sign of concern which needs to be correctly taken care of.
Thus, it can be understood how you can recognize the symptoms of suicidal tendency or behavior which is quite helpful for saving the life of the person.